We Are Flood.
Welcome to Wright Flood. As we have for more than 20 years, Wright Flood provides flood insurance, excess flood coverage and leading industry expertise, earning an A- (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best. Through federal flood insurance and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) we provide policies to protect homes, businesses, and their contents from flood disasters. But more important than providing policies, at Wright Flood we take pride in offering more support, greater expertise, and our ongoing commitment–especially at the time of flood loss with our exceptional claims services.
As the largest provider of federal flood insurance (NFIP) policies in the U.S., our roots date back to the inception of the Write Your Own (WYO) Flood Program in 1983. In 2011, Fidelity National Flood became a member of The Wright Insurance Group under the new name, Wright Flood. We have been there to help communities recover from local floods and large disasters, like Katrina, Wilma and Irene. We are the people who are there when you need us and we think that’s the measure of the right relationship.
Login to manage your accounts and policies.
Want to become a Wright Flood Agent?
Represent Wright Flood
Login to your account.
Register with your existing policy to make a payment, open a claim, view agent information, or retrieve policy documents.
Want to make a payment on a new policy or open a claim without registering?
- Now Available! Text “status” to 727-777-7066 for Latest Claim Payment Info (9/19/2017) - A second feature is now added to Wright Flood text-claim capabilities. Claimants can now text to receive a status update as well as the date of the most recent claim check issued … Read full press release
- Florida Residents Impacted by Hurricane Irma May Register for FEMA Assistance (9/18/2017) - ATLANTA – Survivors with losses due to Hurricane Irma in Charlotte, Collier, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Pinellas, and Sarasota Counties may now register for disaster assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, according to state and federal officials … Learn more Individuals can register online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or through the FEMA App. Additional Resource: FEMA Fact Sheet on Disaster … Continue reading Florida Residents Impacted by Hurricane Irma May Register for FEMA Assistance
- Hurricane Update from Wright Flood: Sept. 13, 2017 (9/18/2017) - Hurricane Irma Claims Processing Underway; Hurricane Harvey Claims Processing Continues with $24M in Payments for Harvey-related Damage Already Made… Read full press release
- Hurricane Update from Wright Flood (9/8/2017) - Wright Flood continues processing Hurricane Harvey claims paying out $14M to-date to policy holders, while teams also prepare for Hurricane Irma… Read more
- Help us answer FAQ to Hurricane Harvey Claimants (9/8/2017) - Stay informed! These Frequently Asked Questions (with answers!) can help claimants anticipate the next steps to monitoring the progress of their Wright Flood claim… Read more